RFL Facilities Trust
The RFL Facilities Trust provides financial and other assistance towards the development and improvement of facilities which are used for Rugby League.
This includes both professional and community club developments.
The financial assistance could consist of grants or loans to clubs to improve facilities at their grounds.
Technical support is also available to the RFL on facility development, facility planning and quality standards and approaches.
The charity does not charge for the services it provides and there are no geographical restrictions.
Each request is considered on a case by case basis.
- Annual Preparation & Maintenance Brochure
- Community Facilities Strategy
- Facility Support Request
- Guidance Notes To Clubs
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Natural Turf Pitches
- Natural Turf Pitches - Transition to Summer
- Pitch Size Guidance Brochure
- Pitch Size Guidance Brochure PRIMARY
- RFL Performance Standard for Artificial Grass Pitches
- Selecting the Right Artificial Grass Surfaces